Learn How To Create and Facilitate Design Sprints in Just ONE Day
The 1-Day Design Sprint Program is a speed-learning masterclass for teachers, workshop facilitators & learning leaders. Right now, get lifetime access for just $97 (Normally $198)
(50% Off For Limited Time)Enroll In 1-Day Design Sprint Now
"I have only finished module 1 but it has been so pertinent, affirming, and useful!" - Sarah M.
"I absolutely love the learning class you have created. I have takeaways from every lesson." - Nila Bartley
"This is clearly the best $99 I have ever spent. The resources are fantastic. Highly recommend." - Cammy N.
The Four-Part Design Sprint Process
Everything you want to know about planning & running a design sprint that gets folks (old and young) creating and making!
Part 1: Mapping Your Sprint
Who, Where, When
- Identifying what type of design sprint will work for your specific group
- Clearly mapping your design sprint to the learning environment
- Choosing the perfect time to run a design sprint for maximum engagement
Materials and Resources
- What materials you should have on hand and when to use them
- Connecting the various methods for iterating, prototyping, and planning
- Developing a standard set of resources you can use at any time when needed
Part 2: Identifying Shared Problems
Double Diamond Approach
- How to identify the problems and desires your group cares about most
- Understanding the format and flow of a double diamond
- How to get down to the most important problems FAST
- Using an empathy map to get inside the head of your group
- Developing a list of problems that impact more than one person
- A simple exercise to use with your group that turns problems into potential solutions
Part 3: Developing Real Solutions
How Might We...
- How might we turn problems into solutions
- The specific activities to use to generate ideas
- How to get everyone's input and voice before deciding on a direction
- Taking solutions and quickly mapping out their potential
- How to use peer feedback structures to improve ideas/solutions
- Choosing what to actually work on FAST
Part 4: Creating, Designing, And Executing Your Plan
Executing Your Plan
- The simple process you can use to create and design real-world products and services in a sprint
- Identifying your authentic audience and ways to reach them
- How to use backward design to keep everyone on the same page
Whats Included In The Course
Value Packed Video Tutorials
This course includes 7 hours of value-packed video tutorials making design sprints easier than ever before.
The ultimate resources whether you are running design sprints with young learners, or adults - we've got you covered.
A Community of Learners
That's right, you'll get connected with other teachers, coaches, and leaders that are running Design Sprints with groups around the world!
Meet Your Instructor
Hi - I'm A.J. Juliani and just like you... I was born with ZERO design sprint skills. After years of struggling to get real engagement in my classroom and help students solve authentic problems, I found design thinking and my teaching career changed forever.
In 2016 I co-wrote, LAUNCH, with John Spencer. It quickly became a best-seller and one of the top books for design thinking in K-12 and higher education.
The last five years I've spent working with adults, leadership teams, teachers, and organizations on the power of design sprints to turn problems into solutions FAST.
Today I'm sharing all my experience, resources, and secrets in this program so you can do the same with Design Sprints in 1/100th the time!
Who This Course Is For
- You are a teacher or professor (we share exact strategies, slides, and resources you can turn-key with young learners)
- You are a learning coach, administrator, or organizational leader (we break down the specific ways to use design sprints with adults in all kinds of situations)
- You are a consultant, workshop leader, or professional learning facilitator (our program is created to take your sessions to the next level and get folks creating, making, and designing authentic solutions that work)
See What People Are Saying About Our Workshops and Courses
Frequently Asked Questions
How Long Do I Get Access?
How does lifetime access to the course sound?
Do I Get A Certificate?
Yes, when you finish the course you'll receive a PDF of your Certificate of Completion (8 hours or CEUs). If you are in a continuing professional learning situation we can help with this as well!
Is There A Guarantee?
Absolutely. We have a 30 day money back guarantee! If you aren't satisfied for any reason at all you can ask for your money back in full within 30 days of the purchase.
Limited Offer: Three-Course Bundle
The total value of this bundle is $594! You get all three courses for just $149.
What you'll get:
- 1 Day Genius Hour Course
- 1 Day Design Sprint Course
- 1 Day Project-Based Learning Course
Note: This offer is available for a very limited time. The price will never be this low again.
This site is not a part of the Facebook website or Facebook Inc. Additionally, This site is NOT endorsed by Facebook in any way. FACEBOOK is a trademark of FACEBOOK, Inc.
DISCLAIMER: The sales figures stated on this landing page and discussed in the 1-Day Design Sprint program are our personal sales figures and in some cases the sales figures of previous or existing clients. Please understand these results are not typical. We’re not implying you’ll duplicate them (or do anything for that matter). The average person who buys “how to” information gets little to no results. We’re using these references for example purposes only. Your results will vary and depend on many factors including but not limited to your background, experience, and work ethic. All business entails risk as well as massive and consistent effort and action. If you’re not willing to accept that, please DO NOT PURCHASE THE 1-DAY DESIGN SPRINT COURSE.